Splash Silicone Dildo from Tantus®



Splash is the name of this awesome-looking toy. It's made by my favorite toy company, Tantus®.

MATERIAL: This is made from what Tantus® calls ultra-premium silicone. It's thick and solid and doesn't really bend. It's a pearlized purple at the bottom then as you go upward it turns to a solid pearlized white. So pretty. You can tell this is a quality piece.

MEASUREMENTS: The shaft is 6 1/2" long. The largest part at the top is a huge 1.7". It narrows a bit down the shaft to almost 1.5" in diameter and narrows even more to about 1.4". The base is flat and is 2 3/4" wide. It won't stick to a hard surface. It weighs 8.5 oz/242 g.

CARE & MAINTENANCE: Silicone is hypoallergenic, nonporous, boilable, odorless and easy to wash. Please use the hottest tap water and fragrance-free soap, if you've got it.

LUBE: Please note that you can't use silicone lube with any silicone toy as that will help break down the material. Use water-based lube only. Silicone should never be stored directly touching another piece of silicone as that too will help break down the toy over time. Wrap the toy in something first before storing it with other silicone pieces.

PACKAGING: Every Tantus® dildo I've ever gotten has come in the same clear packaging. I really like being able to see the toy inside. It's easy to open but you probably won't want to store it in it.

MY THOUGHTS: I'd had my sights set on this for about six months and finally got it whenit was on sale. I knew it was too thick for me but I had to have it based on it's appearance. It's so unique, who wouldn't want it?

As I feared it's a bit too thick for me. I think if it wasn't curved it would have been fine or if it was curved but not so thick I'd have been able to handle it. But as it is, it was too much. But read the measurements and decide for yourself if this is for you. There is a smaller version called Splish but that's smaller than I'd like, only 1" in diameter.

I purchased this myself.