Love Rider™ G-Caress Silicone Dildo



This silicone dildo is made by California Exotic Novelties. It's called Love Rider™ G-Caress and is made in pink and black. I'm reviewing the pink version. Model number SE-1498-57-3.

MATERIAL: This is made from pure, solid silicone. It's a bit flexible too. Silicone is top-of-the-line material. It's 100% hypoallergenic, odorless, nonporous, usually seamless, and simple to clean. You can use hot soapy water or you can boil it.

MEASUREMENTS: The shaft is 6 1/2" long. The head is the narrowest part of this and is almost 1.4" in diameter. The widest point is near the base and is just over 1.4". The base is 2 1/2" wide. Because it has a base, it's compatible with a harness. This weighs 5.3 oz/149 g.

MAINTENANCE: You can only use water-based lube with silicone. Using silicone lube will destroy the toy. You cannot store your silcone toys directly touching another silicone toy because that too will break down the material. If storing them together in a box, wrap each one in something such as plastic wrap first.

MY THOUGHTS: What drew me to this paticular G spot dildo was the little nubs on the head. I've wanted it for months so I finally bought it. I could tell just by looking that the toy is curved enough to achieve a G spot orgasm and I though the added texture from the nubs would be great and interesting to try.

I could definitely feel them with every single thrust. I found I needed to use extra lube to make it a bit more comfortable, not that it was uncomfortable. The tip is very narrow so insertion was no problem. Afterward I felt a little sore which is not common for me when using a G spot toy. If you tend to get really sore after a short amount of time, whether you've used lube or not, you may want to skip this toy. This base is meant to suction to a hard surface, such as a toilet lid, and it does stick really well.

Because of that, this won't be my go-to G spot toy but I do like it and it'll get plenty of use!

This is from Eden's G spot dildo section, specifically their silicone g spot dildo section.

This was a sponsored post.