Tiger G Spot Silicone Dildo by Fun Factory



This G spot dildo is called Tiger and is made by a German company called Fun Factory. It's made in red and black. I own it in red.

Want to see someone using it? Click here.

MATERIAL: This is made from silicone, which is one of, if not the, safest adult toy materials out there. You can't got wrong with silicone; it's completely hypoallergenic, nontoxic, nonporous, odorless and seamless. This is flexible and can be bend in half.

MEASUREMENTS: This has an insertible length of 7 1/4". The thickest part of the head is 1.6" in diameter. The shaft is the same length the whole way down, 1.6" and thickens slightly, right at the base. The base is thick and is 3 1/8" wide. This weighs 8.8 oz.

DESIGN: This is the most attractive, unique looking toy that I own, the second one being another by Fun Factory called Bandito. There are five 'tiger' stripes down the front and back of this. Each stripe gets wider as it nears the base. The base is slightly domed but will not suction to a hard surface.

MAINTENANCE: Silicone is very easy to clean. Just use very hot tap water and a fragrance free soap. Pat it dry and store it in a resealable gallon bag or wrap it in plastic wrap before storing it next to other silicone toys. If they touch for an extended period of time the material will break down.

LUBE: You can only use water-based lube with silicone toys. Silicone lube is harmful to silicone toys so please don't use it. Silicone is a premium material, often expensive, so treat your toys with care.

GRADE: I give this an A+. It did exactly what it was designed to do. It's such a cool looking toy and I'm glad I got it. I love Fun Factory and have many of their dildos and would recommend them to all.

MY THOUGHTS:  I first saw the red version of this on the side of the box of another Fun Factory toy I'd gotten. I was fascinated by the ridge on the head of this so I ran to the computer, found it online and ordered it right away in red.

The ridge on this is designed to rub against your G spot, and it did mine. You can't really tell from the photo but the stripe/ridge on the head actually sticks out a bit, unlike the other stripes. That's what caught my attention. It worked the same as my other G spot dildos. This didn't stand out in any way while using it. For some reason I thought the ridge on this would somehow be 'better' but it wasn't. Nevertheless, it's an awesome toy that gave me a long, intense orgasm in about three minutes. I wish it was about 1 1/2" shorter, since you only need about three inches of it to achieve an orgasm.

This came from my personal collection. Same review here.

No comments: