Glass Toys from EdenFantasys®

 

Let me introduce you to something you may not know about. One of the most unique materials for an adult toy is glass. Yes, you read that right- glass! EdenFantasys.com has a huge selection of them, over 100.

I own this one. It's petite and pretty. It comes in purple too, listed under a different item number. One that I see often and may purchase is called Amazing Swirls and reminds me of a stick of candy.

Another one that is absolutely beautiful is called Dichroic and is designed to hit your G spot. It's made by Pyrex.

Perhaps the most unique one I've seen yet is called Smooth Shaft Prized Perennial. It has a pretty flower right inside the head, can you believe it?! It's offered in two colors. So so pretty.

This one is called Gold Spiral Wrapped G Spot and is truly a work of art. I plan to get it one of these days. You can use either end.
 
I've never seen too many green-colored toys, no mater the material. Awesome Blossom is a very pretty and feminine-looking toy and it too is meant to hit your G spot. It also has a flower inside.
 
The only worry about using glass is you have to check it over very carefully for cracks. To do that, go over every inch of it slowly with a fingernail. Glass is hypoallergenic and odorless and you can use either water-basesd or silicone lube with it.

Don't worry if something you want to purchase is out of stock; simply create an account and add the item to your wish list. They restock their inventory quite often. These are some of the most attractive pieces of glass, toy or not, that I've ever seen and I hope I've gotten you interested in trying at least one of them!

This was a sponsored post.




No comments: