BANDITO SILICONE G SPOT DILDO by Fun Factory




This dildo is made by a German company called Fun Factory. It's made in two colors; black and candy violet. I'm reviewing candy violet.

MEASUREMENTS: The shaft is 6" long. The thickest part of the head is about 1.4" in diameter. The shaft just below that is the narrowest part of the shaft and is about 1.25" in diameter. It thickens slightly to 1.4" in diameter and thickens to a diameter of 1.6". The base is 3" wide, is flat and will suction to a hard, flat surface. This weighs 6.5 oz.

MATERIAL: This is made from the best material ever, silicone. This is very flexible and solid. Silicone is 100% hypoallergenic and nonporous. You can wash this with regular bar or hand soap and hot water. It's even boilable and dishwasher safe.

MAINTENANCE: You can only use water-based lube with silicone. Silicone lube will cause silicone toys to break down. You can't let your silicone toys touch each other when storing them because that too will help destroy them. Wrap each toy in something first before storing them away. Silicone will supposedly last a lifetime if taken care of.

MY THOUGHTS: I'd been wanting this toy for a while and finally bought it when it came back in stock. I love the appearance of it. It looks like a bent candle with wax running down it. I just had to have it. I thought the part of the head that looks like something's dripping down it would help achieve a G spot orgasm and it did. I had one in just a few minutes. Amazing.

My only complaint is that I wish the head and top of the shaft was a bit thicker since that's really the only part you need to stimulate your G spot. When it comes to toys I like the fuller feeling that you get from something that's 1 1/2" in diameter or slightly larger. This one is a bit smaller than my others and I was aware of it while using it. But I love it just as much as my others and consider it money well spent.

The price varies on this one, depending on where you get it so shop around so you get the best price. Silicone toys can be very pricy but if G spot toys work good for you, then they're worth every penny, right? That's how I look at it.

Company information, link.

I purchased this myself.

No comments: