Why Do I Love Eden Fantasys? Let Me Count The Ways.....



I've been working with Eden Fantasys for a while now and I can't say enough about what a great website they have. I've been to many toy sites and and I can honestly tell you that they have one of the best inventories that I've ever seen.

Let me tell you about my favorite catagories: G spot dildos are my top favorite type of toy, preferably those made of silicone. They're usually solid and are always smooth, seamless, nonporous, hypoallergenic and simple to clean. One I've tried recently and recommend highly is Curve by Tantus. I'm amazed at how well it worked for me and am impressed by the design.

I also recommend G spot vibrators. Stay away from those that use what's called a bullet because they don't work very well. I own this one and am able to have G spot orgasms with it.

Non G spot silicone dildos are great too. One I own and recommend is called Silk, that too by Tantus. This one is the large size, with a diameter of 1 1/2". It comes in small and medium sizes too and three different colors. When you see it in person, you can see that it's a quality piece.

Other safe materials that I prefer are TPR and TPE. Those are slightly porous but non irritating. They have a lot of movement. Eden Fantasys has a huge list of toy materials that I've not seen anywhere else and it's what I use when determining what to get.

So now you might understand why I love Eden Fantasys!

I received a gift card in exchange for an honest post.


No comments: