PINK CHERRY'S HONEYSUCKLE BUD VIBRATOR

This came to me via PinkCherry.com Sex Toys. It's called Emma's Passion Garden Honeysuckle Bud. It's made by a company called California Exotic Novelties. It requires two AAA batteries and they aren't included.

MATERIAL: This is made from a rubber blend called TPE. It's a bit translucent and you can see the actual vibrator inside. TPE is slightly porous so make sure to clean it very well in hot soapy water and use condoms on it if sharing with a partner. This is not a smooth, slick material so you should use lube with it. That's what I did. This is very flexible but I don't recommend bending it with your hands because you wouldn't want to damage the vibrator inside.

MEASUREMENTS: This has an insertable length of 6 1/4". The thickest part of the tip is 1.2" in diameter. It narrows a bit then thickens to about 1.3" in diameter. With batteries inserted, this weighs 4.2 oz.

MY THOUGHTS: This has got to be the cutiest thing I've ever seen. It looks so much better in person that in its photo. I really like the little nubbie things on the bud. I think it added some extra friction. The bud looks a bit like a raspberry.

This has three vibration speeds that are controlled by a push-button on the bottom. All three speeds are very, very powerful. This material vibrates very well, better than any other I've used, even on the lowest speed.

This isn't designed to stimulate the G spot but I tried anyway and didn't have any luck. I decided to use it on my clit and had a good clitorial orgasm that way but you have to be extra careful when using vibrators on your clitoris, as they can do some damage.

Pink Cherry has a pretty large selection of other vibrators so have a look around. This one is also available on their Canadian site. You can also find PinkCherry on Twitter and Facebook.

For 10% off your order, use code THANKYOU at checkout.

I received this from Pink Cherry in exchange for a honest review.


No comments: