Let Me Tell You About EdenFantasys.com


I want to take a couple of minutes to let you all know about Eden Fantasys, if you haven't heard of them already. They're one of the largest online retailers of sex toys in North America. They have an unbelievable selection of toys that are made from all types of materials, such as glass, prehaps the most surprising material of all! They sell many other non toy adult items too, such as dvds and accessories.

One of my favorite things on their site is while reading a toy's description, you'll notice that you can click on the name of the material and it will take you to a separate page. That page lists all the different types of toy materials. It tells you what they're made from and how harmful they may be. I've not seen such a comprehensive list anywhere on any site and I've been to plenty. It's beyond useful and I've got it bookmarked.

You may have noticed too that customers can upload videos of themselves reviewing items. That's pretty cool. If there's a video review or written review of something you're thinking about purchasing, make sure you watch it or read it, as it can and may be very helpful to you. Occasionally measurements are slightly off and the reviewer will be likely to mention it.

Let me tell you about my favorite material. It's silicone. Silicone is top-of-the-line and I can't say enough about it. Eden Fantasys has a pretty impressive silicone selection. If you've never experimented with finding your G spot, I recommend that you get a silicone dildo or vibrator that has a pretty sharp curve to it, such as this one. I own it and recommend it highly.

I was compensated with a gift card for this post and this post is 100% truthful and in my own words.



No comments: