TANTUS CURVE G SPOT DILDO

This goodie is called Curve. It's made by an American company called Tantus. The color is called Midnight Purple.

MATERIAL: This is made from what Tantus calls ultra-premium silicone. It's very giggly and flexible. You can tell this is a quality piece. Silicone is 100% hypoallergenic, nonporous and is the best toy material out there.

MEASUREMENTS: The shaft is about 5 3/4" long. The thickest part of the head is 1 1/2" in diameter. The shaft is almost 1 1/2" in diameter and thickens slightly as it nears the base. The base/platform is thick, about 5/8". This weighs about 8.1 oz.

CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Wash with hot soapy water or boil to disinfect. You can only use water-based lube with silicone toys. Never use silicone lube as it will help break down the material. Never store silicone toys directly against other silicone toys because that too will help break down the material.

HOW TO USE: To have a G spot orgasm, what I did was vigorously thrust the shaft in and out, using probably just the first 3 1/2". Because this dildo is flexible it's best to hold the base of the shaft while using it and to not hold the base itself. Make sure that every time you pull the dildo out that you pull it most of the way out of yourself before thrusting it back in.

After just a minute or so I was able to feel the coronal ridge of the head rubbing against my G spot. It had a mild orgasmic feeling and that lead me to think I may be able to have a G spot orgasm. I kept thrusting and after at least five minutes, I could feel that orgasmic feeling intensify until I had an orgasm. I was able to have my very first G spot orgasm using a dildo. I've had them before with G spot vibrators but this is my first G spot dildo.

VERDICT: It's amazing that I was able to have an orgasm without any clitoral stimulation at all. I made a great choice with this toy and can't recommend it enough. This is the best dildo you could ever hope to own. I use it more than any other.

I received this from Babeland in exchange for an honest review.

No comments: