SMOOTH SATIN G SPOT VIBRATOR

This toy came to me via Aruzzo.com. It's called Smooth Satin G Spot Vibrator. It's made by a company called California Exotics.

MATERIAL: This is made from smooth, unscented, seamless plastic. Plastic is nonporous and hypoallergenic. Simply wash it with hot soapy water. Use water-based lube with it if you need to.

MEASUREMENTS: This has an insertable length of about 7".  The smallest part of the shaft, at the tip, is just over 1" in diameter. The shaft is just over 1 1/4" in diameter. Right at the bottom it thickens the slightest bit.

This requires two C batteries, which are not included. With batteries inserted, it weighs 8.5 oz. The package it comes in is pretty compact, 2.5" W x 8.5" L x 1.75 D, not bulky at all and is easy to open. You could even store the toy in it and keep it in a drawer.

MY THOUGHTS: This sucker is pretty powerful. It's a bit noisy, even when inserted. I think someone outside the bedroom door might be able to hear it.

The reason why I wanted to try this paticular G spot vibrator is because I had a feeling that a hard plastic curved G spot toy would be best for finding the spot. I was right. I found mine. When it's inserted just a few inches, where the G spot is supposed to be, you can press it forward and actually feel the hard tip pressing into you. If you then move it to the left or right slowly, you can feel the hardness of it. I'd never noticed that hard pressure before with other G spot vibrators that I have, that happen to be made from flexable materials, though I've had luck with those too.

When trying to find yours, I recommend you turn this toy up pretty high and after you insert it, leave it in place without really moving it. Instinct tells you to move the toy around while it's in but don't do that when trying for an orgasm.

This toy is from Aruzzo's line of vibrators. It's inexpensive and the perfect size. I don't recommend anything smaller than 1 1/4". I consider this a 3-in-1 toy; a vibrator, dildo and clitoral vibrator. This G spot toy isn't curved as much as some are (some are really hooked) so I think it makes for a better dildo, should you want to use this without the vibrations.

I received this from Aruzzo in exchange for an honest review. Image below was scanned by me since I couldn't find a photo of the packaging online.



No comments: