ROCK STAR STEVIE VIBRATOR

This toy came to me from Eden Fantasys. It's called Rock Star Stevie. It's made by a company called Doc Johnson that has been around since 1976. This toy is from their line of G spot vibrators.

MATERIAL: The shaft is made from flexable hollow silicone. The bottom part, starting with the silver ring, is made from ABS, a type of body-safe plastic. This is completely waterproof and very easy to wash clean. Both silicone and plastic are nonporous and hypoallergenic.

MEASUREMENTS: This has an insertable length of 6". The tip is about 1 1/2" in diameter. With batteries inserted, it weighs 4.3 oz.

MY THOUGHTS:  The vibrations are controlled by turning the bottom of the round base. The vibrations do reach to the tip. I think this should have been rounded more at the tip. While moving it in and out I was aware that the tip was a bit flat and it wasn't as comfortable as it could have been.

I didn't have any luck finding my G spot with it but will experiment more. I turned it up pretty high and held it in place where I thought my G spot would be and had a clitoral orgasm. I think the vibrator being in place while having an orgasm that way often makes for an intense one.

This toy also comes in the color Sea Foam. They have many more sex toys so there's plenty to choose from.




No comments: