AMOR SILCONE DILDO

This silicone is 100% silicone and is made by a German company called Fun Factory. It's from Fun Factory's line of shorter dildos, called stubs, and this model is called Amor. It comes in the colors Candy Rose, which is what I'm reviewing, and Black.

MATERIAL: Made from pure premium solid silicone, it can be boiled to disinfect it or simply wash with hot soapy water. Silicone is completely hypoallergenic and non porous. You can only use water-based lube with it. Never use silicone lube with silicone toys because the lube will help break down the material in the toy. This silicone feels a bit fuzzy and is slightly flexible. It weighs 6.3 oz.

MEASUREMENTS: The shaft is just under 5 " long. The shaft is just over 1 1/4" in diameter. It's curved for G spot stimulation. It has a flat flared base that will actually stick to a hard, flat surface. I pressed it to the toilet lid and used it that way. Also, with the base being flared, it's very easy to hold on to while using it while it's not suctioned to anything.

MY THOUGHTS: I really like this toy. It's the perfect length for me. I'd have liked for it to have been a bit thicker. I'm looking forward to experimenting with my G spot with it a bit more. This would be the perfect first-time dildo for someone who has never tried one and has no idea what size to get. The size is not intimating at all.

It comes with a little packet of lube but I don't recommend using it because it contains glycerin. Glycerin is sugar alcohol and has been shown to help cause irritation and yeast infections in women. So use a water-based lube that's glycerin-free.

I received this from Babeland in exchange for an honest review.


No comments: