GRRL TOYZ SILICONE DILDO

This lilac silicone dildo came to me via Eden Fantasys. It's called Grrl Toyz Strap On Dong/Dildo. It's made by a major adult toy company called Topco Sales and is part of Eden's huge line of dildos.

MATERIAL: This is a thick, solid piece of medical grade silicone. It's flexable. Silicone is at the top of  body-safe toy material. It's 100% hypoallergenic, nontoxic, waterproof and boilable. It's recommended that you only use water-based lube with it. It washes very easily with very hot soapy water.

MEASUREMENTS: The shaft is 5 1/4" long. The thickest part of the head is just over 1 1/2" in diameter. The top of the shaft, right under the head, is the same size. The shaft thickens a bit more to over 1 1/2" and at its thickest part, right at the base, it's 1 3/4" in diameter. According to my scale, it weighs 7.5 oz.

PACKAGING: This comes in a resealable hard plastic package. You pull the top apart hard to open it, no scissors required, and it stays attached at the bottom. You can put the toy back inside and store it in it. Because silicone is such a good quality, and often pricey, material, you need to keep it protected.

WAYS TO USE IT: This toy is designed to be compatable with a harness, to be used as a strap-on dildo. I won't ever be using it that way. The base is domed a bit making it a suction cup and it has excellent suction. It should stick to any hard surface. I used it by putting it on the toilet lid and straddled it. If you're really short, you might want to try putting it on the side of the bathtub too. If you've got a kitchen chair with a hard flat surface, try using it that way. Because this has a flared base, it's safe for anal use.

THE VERDICT: Because of the thickness and the ability to use it hands-free on a hard surface, this is my second favorite dildo. When you raise up on it it stays put. Silicone is my favorite material for all the reasons stated above. This dildo is on the thick side so it's not for everyone.

The base of this was slightly too thick for me when I was sitting on it but I'm not complaining. The length was perfect for me. The toy is curved slightly but I didn't notice it at all.

Eden Fantasys has an amazing line of sex toys so go check them out! Same review can be found here.

I received this from Eden Fantasys in exchange for an honest review.



No comments: