SILK DILDO

This is from Babeland's line of silicone dildos. It's called Silk. The color is called purple haze and this color only comes in size large, which is the one I'm reviewing. It's made by a company called Tanus.

MATERIAL: This is made from a type of silicone called platinum. It has a nice sheen to it, a bit iridescent. It's incredibly slick when moisture's added to it, which is a plus. Silicone is a very body safe material, being hypoallergenic and nontoxic. It's nonporous. It washes very easily with hot soapy water and can be boiled because it's nonporuous. This toy is very flexable.

MEASURMENTS: I measured this myself and it has an insertable length of 6 3/4". The top 2 3/4" of the shaft is the thickest, having a diameter of just over 1 1/2". It then narrows a bit to a diameter of 1 1/2".

PACKAGING: The toy comes incased in a clear plastic container which is then placed inside another clear plastic box. It's what I call basic packaging.

DILDO: I was a bit nervous to use this and wondered if I'd taken on more than I could handle because the top part is pretty thick and insertion seemed like it would be uncomfortable at first. But when I added a bit of lube to the tip I realized how slick this platinum silicone gets and I had no problem with inserting it. I really like this material a lot, especially since it gets so slick when wet.

It has a round, flat base so you can straddle this by placing a small travel-size pillow between your legs on the floor. The pillow would hold the dildo in place as you moved up and down on it or just sat on it. You could also just use it while sitting on a chair that had no arms, like a kitchen table chair.

This paticular dildo comes in three sizes, with each size being a different color.

I received this from Babeland in exchange for an honest review.

No comments: