PINK SWIRL G DILDO

This adorable glass dildo came to me via Eden Fantasys. It's called Pink Swirl G and is designed to hit your G spot. It's made by a company called SSA Glass.

MATERIAL: This is made from Pyrex glass. Glass is a very safe material and not harmful to your body. It's hypoallergenic, nonporous and easy to clean. Any type of lubrication is safe to use with it.

MEASUREMENTS: According to my own measurements, this has a total length of about 6 1/4". Not counting the ball at the end, this has an insertable length of 5". The thickest part of the head has a diameter of 1 1/2". The shaft is much slender, being just over 1" in diameter.

PACKAGING: The dildo came to me wrapped in a piece of bubble wrap. That was inside of a red, non-padded red velvet pouch. The pouch didn't come packaged in its own box/package so I'm not sure how it was stored in the warehouse or how it's stored in stores. The pouch with dildo inside was just laying in the bottom of the box that it was mailed to me in and was covered with packaging paper. Fortunately it wasn't damaged in transit.

PROS: Glass is very slick when moisture is added to it and it's very easy and simple to clean with hot soapy water. You can also warm the glass up quicky under warm water or by using the warmth of your hands.

CONS: I don't think I'm a fan of the head of this being much larger than the shaft. I'd much rather have it the other way around; narrower head, thicker shaft. It would be more pleasureable to me that way.

They have a large selection of dildos and sex toys that are made from many different materials so if glass isn't your thing, have a look around.

If you click this link you can watch a video on their site of someone discussing the toy. Just scroll down the page some.


I received this from the company in exchange for an honest review.



No comments: