VIVID'S SWIRL VIBRATOR


I wanted to tell you all about my first adult product from Eden Fantasys. It's a very cute vibrator called Vivid Swirl. It's pretty compact. It's your basic bullet-style.

MEASUREMENTS: According to my measurements, it's got a circumfrence of about 3 1/4 inches, or barely over an inch in diameter.

MATERIAL: It's made from smooth, safe, seamless plastic and comes in many colors. Not counting the dial base, which shouldn't be inserted, it's just over 4 1/2 " long. Perfect.

Though it's petite as far as sex toys go, by my estimation, and uses just one battery, it packs a helluva punch. It's very quite, even at its highest vibration, which surprised me. It also provides great clitorial stimulation as well as vaginal.

Eden Fantasys not only has a large selection of very affordable vibrators, they have other adult products as well.

I'm very happy with my product and feel as though I've made an excellent choice. If you've never experienced an adult product before and wanted to start with something basic, this would be a good one to try.





No comments: