Author Meagan McKinney and Her Fraudulent Activities- Crime Doesn't Pay

Author Meagan McKinney, who's real name is Ruth Goodman, born in 1961, published her first historical romance novel, No Choice But Surrender, in 1987. She's not considered a bodice ripper novelist though. In recent years she's been up to no good. Have a look at this article and you'll see what I'm talking about. Shame on her. She clearly has problems since this is far from the first time she's tried to get money that she wasn't entitled to. And here's an older article that talks about her claiming two diamond bracelets were stolen.

One of my favorite books is by her, Till Dawn Tames the Night, which I first learned about a few years ago on author Sabrina Jeffries website. It was listed as one of her favorite novels but her site has been remodeled since then and that info is no longer there. So I got it and it became one of my favorites too. Her first novel, No Choice But Surrender, takes place in my homestate of Maryland so I got that one for that reason alone but I haven't gotten to read it yet. I really hope she learns a lesson this time around....but her own history shows that history is likely to repeat itself over and over again.


No comments: